Friday, August 9, 2013

inceptum finis

As the title of this blog suggests. The beginning of the end. Not sure of the day exactly, but one morning I was getting ready. I look in the mirror and "It" happens. Could this be??? I know that it really is not a big deal per se, but I finally got it after haggling the older crowd about it for so long.

By now you are probably going "WTF is this brown bastard talking about?" lol - I look in the mirror one morning and bright as the August Midday sun was a white hair. There is no denying it. My first white facial hair took front and center like it was jumping in the pit, at a slipknot show. 

I have to honestly say, I am actually quite proud of my lil pale follicle, it shows that I made it out of child hood. Its like it sits there and lets other people know "Yeah I been there" haha. 

A small blog for those in weary of the milky thread. Its nothing to be shamed of and I look forward to many more :)


No comments:

Post a Comment